There are no new cases of covid-19 in New Zealand for the 15th consecutive day, with just one active case remaining.
The last reported new case of Covid-19 in this country was on 22 May.
The total remains at 1504 confirmed and probable cases, and just one case remains active.
There was no media conference today. The Health Ministry said in a statement there have been no further deaths.
Eight significant clusters have now been closed.
The Ministry said there had been 511,645 registrations on the NZ Covid Tracer app.
Read more about the Covid-19 coronavirus:
- Covid-19 symptoms: What they are and how they make you feel
- Touching your Face: Why do we do it and how to stop
- Scientific hand-washing advice to avoid infection
- Your Covid-19 questions answered - from health and employment to managing anxiety
- A timeline: How the coronavirus started, spread and stalled life in New Zealand
- Coronavirus: A glossary of terms
- Podcast: After the Virus